Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gabbie's Turning 7!

I did a little tribute to Cordin and wanted to do the same
for Gabbie. She is going to 7 on the 2ND of May.
Here are some pictures that I thought were cute.
In this one she is just over 2. She is feeding her cousin Jace.
Even then she loved babies.



Here she is at 2 1/2 gotta love the cheeks!
Those pigtails are pretty cute too.



The spring she turned 3. I just love the rosie cheeks.
She looks like a little imp.



Gabbie almost 4. Again she has her baby.


I'm so thankful to have such a sweet daughter. She is
so fun to have in our family. I will always be grateful that she is
part of my life. She is a blessing to have and such a wonderful
helper. I don't know what I would do with out her sweet spirit.
HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY GABBIE!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your kids are cute. Tell them both happy birthday!

Bev said...

I can't believe how much she has changed but yet stayed the same. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

love to get her in bed and give her the best birthday gift