Here we are, another Saturday tell all.
Monday...Weighed in and was happy to see that I had kept the pound off over the weekend. I did really well in counting my calories today and hopefully will be able to keep it up. I ate well today and walked 2 miles.
Tuesday...Did well for breakfast today. I missed lunch because the pancakes I had were so filling I was still full. For dinner I was very good. One piece of chicken 1/2 c of pasta salad and 1/2 c of potatoes. I did eat 3 small chocolate chip cookies though. It was better than the candy bar I wanted. Joe and I were able to go to a movie and eating before we went really helped me not want to get popcorn and pop, which I didn't get.
Wednesday...Breakfast, lunch and dinner, I did really well today and even got out and was able to walk. It was around 2 miles. Pretty happy with that. It is not as easy as I thought to count calories, but I will keep going.
Thursday...Breakfast and Dinner were good choices. Unfortunately I chose to get a cheese burger and fries for lunch. Not the greatest choice in the world. I will have to do better. I walked 1 1/2 miles today.
Friday...Today has been the worst day ever. Breakfast was a pretty good choice but after that I have just gone down hill. I have had cookies and pudding and all sorts of things that I shouldn't be eating. My will power just gave out today and I made some rotten choices. I didn't get out and walk although I did walk the wal-mart for about an hour. Still not the best exercise there is to do. It was a hard day for me.
Saturday... I weighed in this morning and was surprise to see that I was down a pound. Shock of my life. I will have to work extra hard this week to keep that pound off. No more binges for me. I have to remember to allow myself a treat now and then so I don't go crazy with the treats when they are in front of me. That and to make good shopping choices when I'm at the store.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Saturday Tell All
Posted by Brenda at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment