I have to take a few moments to comment on my wonderful husband Joseph. We have been married for almost 12 years now. (I know, where did the time go?) He is such a wonderful man. Since it's technically been 11 years of marriage, here are 11 reasons I love him, in no particular order:
- He is thoughtful.
- He cleans the bathroom. (awesome right?)
- He loves our children.
- He supports me in my decisions.
- He is a wonderful provider.
- He is a hard worker.
- He's hot.
- He listens to me.
- He wrestles and plays with the kids.
- He works at being the best he can be.
- He has a testimony of Jesus Christ.
- He tells me he loves me.
Well, I could keep going. I did add an additional one on there just for good measure. Don't I have the greatest Valentine EVER!